Monday, November 19, 2007

Space Casey?

Space Casey is a new audio drama starting (I believe!) Nov 26th. (It's a bit advance notice, but I'm away on holiday for a couple of weeks with probably little internet(!), so there'll be little posting. Hopefully it'll be a good oopportunity to catch up on some listening though!) I don't know much about this project other than it's sci-fi and the website says

"Some heroines will steal your heart... This one will steal your wallet."

and that I immensely enjoyed the teasers (go and listen!). I'm hoping that the drama will be as good as the teasers!

Update: It seems I got the date wrong - it actually starts on Nov 28th.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting about Space Casey! It actually starts on November 28th, but the feed is online so everyone can subscribe now! Prepare to take your first step into a pre-owned like-new universe! ;)

Laura said...

Thanks Christiana, I've updated the post!

SupComTabz said...

It's up! :) Oh and I heard the first episode already (it's awesome).